[Gpdd] Silly: They are home...

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 14:10:43 EST 2009

Hi M,

Do you mean shoes like these?
http://hyves.nl/index.php?l1=ut&l2=photo&l3=show&media_id=42921799&media_secret=zDLY
I saw someone on the internet was selling them.

I also have these at home, at least I thought so, but maybe the boys took
them for fugly?
http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-1003196819339_2037_7455926

The girls and boys arrived home late on monday...
They were all sleeping for hours... must have been quite the party..

Dunya tried to go with daddy slave to France wanting to go to EuroDisney,
but sadly for her, daddly slave noticed her..
and told her she couldn't come, since he was going to Toulouse which is not
exactly close to paris..
She's been moping ever since..

Grtz
Mikey