[Gpdd] MISC: Calling for Roll Call

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 10:48:56 EST 2009

HI all but especially new members:
I am the keeper of the Roll Call List.
This is a list of members (masters & slaves),
which contains information about us.
It's intended use at first was just to see
everywhere members lived. Hoverer it has
turned into a way of checking on members
from an area of a disaster or someone
wheek haven't heard from for awhile.
I will use myself as an example of the
information that it contains. Any time anyone
would like a copy of the Roll Call please email
me and I will send it as an attachment in a
private email. The participation is strictly
voluntary and has nothing to do with the
site itself. It's been a fun thing for me to
do and proves to be interesting.
My information is as follows
Slave(s) and Birthdays Month Day Year (optional on year)
     Biridie  6/8/59
     Steve  3/17/59
Master(s)
     Spunky