[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Condolences

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 17 13:19:25 EST 2009

My computer's been offline for several days, and, in catching up, I'm overwhelmed at how many of our little friends/masters have left us in that brief time. Too overwhelmed to address each loss individually. Please accept my sincerest condolences, every one of you.
I'd really like to thank those of you who've posted photos during this time. It softens the sadness a great deal to look at those sparkling eyes and sweet piggie expressions. Please keep the pigtures coming!
Healing Wheeks to you all,
Joanie