[Gpdd] HEALTH: Rocky - Crusty Nose/Lips

Sarah Sullivan rahsullivan at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:10:17 EST 2009

Suzy, From your description of the symptoms Rocky is showing, I'm wondering if it MAY be Cheilitis.

I didn't know much about Cheilitis until a friend mentioned it.  As I didn't recognise the name, I turned to the Piggy health 'bible' - Guinea Lynx - which is always a mine of very useful information for us piggy parents.

Here's the web link so you can read through the information and get Rocky back on the road to recovery.   http://www.guinealynx.info/cheilitis.html
Good luck and let us know how you get on!

All the best to you and all Piggy Parents.
>From Sarah, Bertie, Scampi, Ernie & The Chips'ter

Always loving and remembering Monty, Tribble, Billy, Bob, Tommy, Bramble-Pig, 'Dukey, Little John & Gooseberry