[Gpdd] SILLY : Eccentric slave

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:32:52 EST 2009

Well I have excelled myself today. When I'm out in the garden cleaning hutches. delivering veggies etc I usually roll up the legs on my jeans a bit so I don't tread on them in the dirt. I went out today, as usual, and in public, doing my "local eccentric" bit, cutting grass with scissors and filling a shoe box, and it was only when I got home that I noticed that I'd only put one trouser leg back down!! I'm lucky not to have been arrested and locked up!
I have also been battling with photobucket. I love doing video editing and putting the videos onto DVDs, but that's where my knowledge stops. I am trying to learn how to post a link so that other people can see them on the internet. I have taken two short videos of The Surrey Squeakers and I'm going to attempt to post a link to them. I'll do it on a separate post because if it's anything like the piggypeople chatroom, anything containing a link vanishes when the person who posted it logs out. In the unlikely event that it works, don't think your computer has broken when there is no sound. The camera ampilfies the sound hugely, and the shed fan heater and the M3 Motorway add nothing to the videos, so I removed it. I also decided to compress them into small files so the quality is not good. After a build up like that, I bet you are really looking forward to them...
Stefanie and The Surrey Squeakers