[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOUR] Piggies "leaking" instead of "wheeking"

Angela Taylor angela at lunaclick.net
Tue Feb 17 17:57:21 EST 2009

Thank you for the response, Debbie!  I'm going to be keeping an eye on
Mona's weight as she continues to grow, but she seems so tiny now at about 3
months old that I don't have a hard time imagining that she'll be a petite
pig when she's all grown up, so size may indeed have something to do with
it.  It will be interesting to get our vet's opinion too when it comes time
to take her -- which hopefully won't be for a very long time, unless Mimi or
Isis needs to go, in which case I think she'll happily tag along. :)

~*~
Angela, Peter, and the Guinea Goddesses:
Isis, Artemis (Mimi), and Pomona (Mona)
(Massachusetts, USA)