[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Fires in OZ

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Feb 17 23:01:23 EST 2009

Thankyou to you all for your lovely emails of concern and thoughts for
all the Victorian's who have lost their lives and their property in the
past 12 days.
As you know it's been a horrendous time for them all..........the count
now is 200 dead, but it's going to be more, they've told us to be
prepared for the numbers to go a fair bit higher :o( :o( :o(   and over
100,000 stock, pets and wildlife have lost their lives as well :o( :o(
:o(

And yes a very sick man was arrested and been charged for the fires
which were lit 2 weeks ago.  I think they'll have to put him in solitary
confinement i reckon the guys in the jail will not be very nice to him.
Now we have to find out who did the big fires at Marysville :o( again it
will be another sicko person grrrrrrrrr

Over 1 million OZ dollars has been raised for the people to help them re
build their lives and their communities i'm so dam proud of my fellow
aussies :o)
and we've had money come in from far and wide again i'm thrilled by all
this generosity.

Thanks all

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx