[Gpdd] MISC.: How I came to find GPDD

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 18 16:14:49 EST 2009

When my first piggie, Vrie, passed on, and my husband surprised me with a baby "piglet," I had the gut feeling I hadn't done right by my first one (she died at 7 1/2, but they could have been much enriched years). So I hit the internet and was quickly awash with guilt. I could have done better for Vrie and for the Blob, who'd crossed the bridge earlier, had I had internet access and known about this site. Hershey is certainly the benefactor of GPDD discussions. Seems I learning things at least wheekly. It took a long time and many links to find GPDD, but Hershey and I are so glad to have done so. It's so nice to be in contact with people of all ages and nationalities who share such a deep love for these whimsical and thoroughly loving creatures.
Grateful speaks,
Joanie