[Gpdd] HEALTH: Crusty lips & protruding penis

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Fri Feb 20 06:38:56 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Penny & Suzy & others for their advice re my little Joey's crusty lip problem, and the penis that won't go back in!

Tonight we used hydrogen peroxide, took all the crusts off his lips, then I put vaseline petroleum jelly over the area to protect it because with the scabs gone it was a bit "raw".   I'll continue to do that daily until no more scabs form.

Then, after reading what Peter Gurney wrote about the protruding penis, we got stuck into that.   I pulled his little penis right out (very very gently) and using a cotton tip with vaseline petroleum jelly, got the ring of semen off and his penis retracted immediately!!!   Joey was soo good through the whole procedure, I was indeed a very proud mum!

A huge thank you to all my piggy friends on the GPDD for their advice and concern.

Happy wheeks, squeaks & cuddles,
Julie and her Magnificent Seven +1
{with my darlings - Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed}