[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENTS: 4 new Squeakers!

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 21 06:28:14 EST 2009

Hi Stefanie

You sound like my kind of lady!       You are very kind and caring.......... I can't believe you have 21 piggies!   Congratulations on the new members of your family.......... and congratulations to your masters cause they have obviously gone to a fantastic home!   They are in for a treat living with you and their piggy pals.

I think you are a little like me and all the others on the GPDD........... and we should all join pigolics anonymous.   I think it was Penny who pointed out that we already are members of pigolics anon - it's called the GPDD!!!

Good luck to you with all your piggies...... you must be kept poor caring for them!

Happy wheeks, squeaks & cuddles,
Julie and her Magnificent Seven +1
{with my darlings - Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed)