[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Willie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Feb 21 16:56:55 EST 2009

Stacy,

I am so sad to read that another of the Squee Squad has departed for the Bridge. Last summer, I lost three Piggyfriends in a short space of time so I know how dreadful you will be feeling.

Willie lived to a good age for a piggy but we never have enough time with our precious little ones. I am sorry that his abscess returned as they are so hard to treat and very debilitating, particularly for an older piggy.

We all send our condolences on your loss.

R.I.P. Willie, reunited with Tigger and Lulu Belle.

Take care Stacy.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.