[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT 4 new Squeakers

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Feb 21 17:08:31 EST 2009

Well done Stefanie for giving a home to those four piggies in need. There will soon be as many Squeakers as there are Piggyfriends. When your herd overruns they can meet up with mine at the Surrey / Sussex border ready for world domination. ( For the benefit of our overseas members the Piggyfriends live in the county of Sussex which adjoins Surrey )

We are looking forward to seeing their pigtures and learning their new names.

They are very lucky piggies to have a wonderful home with you and your herd.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.