[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENTS: New Squeakers and new web site

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 10:17:16 EST 2009

I was very sad when I lost my web site when Blinkz closed down. Lots of us on the gpdd had Blinkz sites and not only were they very good, they were also so easy to set up that even I could do it. Sadly, it seems like you get what you pay for. Blinkz cost me nothing, and that's what I ended up with - nothing! I decided to pay a small amount per month to make a new website, and I have just published it on the web. If you would like to visit it, and see my four new arrivals (Cola, Smudge, Pippin and Papaya), the address is www.surreysqueakers.co.uk

The visitor counter seems to be stuck on "2", so I might have to remove that!

Stefanie and the-ever-so-large-herd of Surrey Squeakers