[Gpdd] MISC Welcome new Story piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Feb 24 14:56:45 EST 2009

Debra,

The only time that I ever visited a cavy show, accompanying a friend who was interested in buying some pedigree piggies, I came home with a dear little boar, who was offered as free to a good home as he only had one ear flap. I had no intention of adding to my herd but he was irresistible. I didn't even have a carrier with me but Little Treasure, as he became known, sat happily on my lap all the way home. ( My friend was driving ).

So, I am not surprised that you came home with Teddy Bear and Curly Q Cavy.

I have had lots of long haired piggies, including Texels, and, provided that you do not let them become matted, the care of their coats is not too intimidating.

We all send a big piggy welcome to the new little boys and look forward to seeing their pigtures.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.