[Gpdd] MISC For Jean and Andy

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Feb 25 15:32:27 EST 2009

Jean and Andy.

I am so sorry about the loss of your dad. He sounds like he was a great piggy person.

My late mother lived in a sheltered housing unit and when I visited her I was always accompanied by my boxer dog, Sophie, who loved to go round and visit with all the other residents. She was very gentle and would shake paws with everyone. Sometimes I would have a piggy with me too and the warden asked me if I would mind bringing in a few more as the residents might like to see them. I selected a few calmer piggies for this task each week and they all relished the attention that they received as "pat piggies". They made a change from the visiting doggies and many of the folk there had never seen a piggy before.

Love to the Misfits.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.