[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Munchkin

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 26 17:01:18 EST 2009

Munchkin was an honorary guinea pig as far as we're concerned. I'm awful sorry he had to go. He was fortunate to have bunny slaves alert enough to notice there was something wrong and take him for expert advice and do what had to be done before the poor fellow had to suffer. You did right by him; don't second guess yourself. I think we all feel that way after making a tough decision, but honestly, a safe, peaceful exit from a diseased body was so much gentler than the alternative.
In sympathy,
Joanie