[Gpdd] HEALTH Skinny pig needs.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Feb 26 18:12:29 EST 2009

Hi Evin

I have never owned a Skinny or a Baldwin piggy, in fact I have never even seen one either except in photos but I read up about them in case one should ever come my way. I don't believe that there are many of them here in the UK.

Have you read the info on GuineaLynx?  http://www.guinealynx.info/records/viewtopic.php?t=43

I remember reading an article about them having an impaired immune system but am not sure where it was. I just Googled skinny pigs and found so many links that it would take me all night to follow them up.

I wonder if any of our GPDD members actually own one of these little guys.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.