[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Munchkin

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Feb 27 03:29:44 EST 2009

Andrew,

I am so sorry that your worst fears were confirmed and that your dear Munchkin had to be sent on to the Rainbow Bridge when you visited the vet. I am quite sure that you did the right thing in letting him go, as, much as we all want our pets to be with us forever, we cannot let them suffer.

You must have many happy memories of Munchkin after eight and a half years and I hope that these will comfort you during these sad days.

Many of us have other pets besides our piggies and we all share the grief when any of them are lost.

With our deepest sympathy and the hope that some better luck is coming your way.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.