[Gpdd] misc: condolences to Grace, Mike, Carly, Corrine

J D KSkosich at msn.com
Thu Jan 1 21:23:13 EST 2009

   I have been reading weeks of back issues of the Digest and I was shocked to see all the losses for 2008.  My sympathies to Grace for the loss of Pork Chop, Corrine for the loss of Mini, Carly for the loss of Emma and Mike for the sad year of five losses, Buster, Emily, Daisy, Miss P and Stella.  I am sure I have missed some people, but please know that all the Digest readers are thinking of you at this time.  Kathy S (with Millie bloodhound, cats Shaggy and Larry Lynx, piggies Pookah-Darryl and Ginger Jellyroll)