[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences to Mike

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Fri Jan 2 08:04:02 EST 2009

  ----- Dear Mike

  I'm so sorry to read of your loss of your five precious babies.         What a sad way to start the New Year, my heart goes out to you at your loss.   It's hard enough to cope with 1 death, but 5 babies going to the Bridge must be close to impossible for you to cope with.       Please know that there are so many piggy lovers around the world saying prayers for you to find some comfort in your loss.

  My heart and prayers are with you, and I hope you find some peace & comfort following your piggies going to greener pastures, soon.

  Warm regards
  Julie, and her 4 precious boys (Donald, Wheeky, Joey, Kimba)
  with Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Angus, Brandy forever with me in my heart & soul