[Gpdd] MISC Piggyfriends say "Thankyou"

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Jan 3 08:05:53 EST 2009

Gulliver Piggyfriend here.

The mailman has just arrived with a pile of bills for our Slave and more cards for us. How exciting!

We have a lovely card from Auntie Glynis with a picture of koala bears. They look so cuddly and a lot like our Roscoe. Slave says that she once saw koalas in San Diego Zoo a long time ago. Thank you very much Auntie Glynis. Slave says that she would love to make cards with our pigtures but she doesn't think that we would sit still in a row. Maybe a few at a time next year. Maybe.......

Next there is a pretty card from our Secret Santa, Evelyn, all the way from Canada. This has a picture of a polar bear and a penguin. It is so cold outside here that we expect to see polar bears any day now. Our grass is frozen so our Slave cannot cut any for us this morning. Thank you very much Evelyn!

Then we have a New Year card from Donna and the S.C. piggies together with a calendar with a pigture of Thatcher, Aunt Polly and Big Jim. They are wrapped up in their cosies, the best place to be an a cold day like this. I wonder if Slave could learn how to make a calendar of us. She always says "So many pigs,so little time". We will have to nag. Thank you very much Donna.

Thank you to everyone and everypig who sent us cards. Slave will fasten them to our pens so that we can all share them ( but not nibble them as she puts them up high ). Hope pushed her sleeping box close to the wire, jumped on it and munched her name card so her group will have to look at the cards on the pen next door. Her little friends, Petunia and Peony, copy her and jump on the boxes too. They learnt this from me as I like to sleep on top of my box but I would not nibble anything that was not food so Roscoe and I have Sarah's card for ourselves. Roscoe doesn't jump as he is too fat.

Lots of love and piggy kisses to everyone and everypig from Gulliver on behalf of all the Piggyfriends. xxxxxxxxxxx  Hope says that I should not have typed that as only girl piggies can send kisses to "everypig". I stand corrected. The  Piggyfriend girls can send kisses to the boys and I ( on behalf of the Piggyfriend boars ) can send kisses to the girls . O.K. Hope? Good. Now members can get on with the rest of the messages.