[Gpdd] Secret Santa ThankYou

godfreys godfreys at paulbunyan.net
Sat Jan 3 09:19:01 EST 2009

This is VERY late in coming and we apolagize!!  We had a very long
Christmas at our house with people coming and going at various times.
But we really, really, really want to Thank Joanie and Reese for our
wonderful Christmas gifts.  I think Lucy's favoite so far is the
"Tamale", she could hardly wait for me to take it out of the package!
She is also adjusting to her new colorful stick house although that took
a few days becasue it was just to new for her.  Thank You! Thank You!
and we hope you all had a great Christmas!
Ann & Lucy