[Gpdd] MISC: Lizzy

katelyn newcomb guineapig97 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 17:11:37 EST 2009

Hi I think bald spots behind the ears are normal because Lizzy my piggy has that too. And speaking of Lizzy her shedding stopped finally after I cleaned my room, her cage, and her pen. Is this heathy? I clean her ccage every week and I clean her pen every week. I've been doing this after I had her for a year and now she is 3 and will be 4 in April. I've been busy and I meant to send this out Happy New year and Merry Christmas. Lizzy got a blanket for Christmas and loves it if you want to see a pigture of it e-mail me.
guineapig97 at yahoo.com .
Thanks,
   Katie and Lizzy