[Gpdd] HEALTH- Mimi has something in her eye

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sun Jan 4 15:34:14 EST 2009

  When I was holding Mimi today I noticed that it looked like she has something in her eye. I was under the light in the kitchen so I could see very clearly. It looks like a piece of fuzz or that she possibly scratched her eye. Is there anyway I can rinse the eye to see if I can get it out? Then I would know if it was fuzz or if she needs to go to the vet. Could I fill a syringe with water & try to rinse it? She blinks it every now & then, like it annoys her, but doesn't seem to be in any pain. Any suggestions would be very appreciated. Thanks!

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~(& Holli too!)
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/