[Gpdd] MISC: Thank you Judi and piggies!!!!

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 07:36:30 EST 2009

Hello everyone and everypig.  Whee need to explain something.  Our secret piggies had sent a holiday box of goodies to us on December 8th.  Well, we waited and waited and.... got nothing.  Whee felt so bad when slave Judi asked if we had gotten her box of goodies and we had to say 'no.'  But then, on monday, January 5, 2009, we received her box of goodies!  What is puzzling is that the post office sticker on it says that it was delivered to our post office on December 11th!  Where it's been for nearly a month, we'll never know.  Whee're just happy that it arrived!  Whee love the delicious hay!  Whee gobbled up a bunch of it.  Whee were nice and shared with the boys too.

There was a beautiful towel embroidered by slave Judi!  And cozies which we love because it's gotten very cold here (there's a mountain near us with snow on it!!).  We always love cavy madness stuffs!  Piggie calendars (mommy loooves calendars!!!).

Whee really love everything and want to send a big wheeking thank you to Pinky and Wilbur and Sheena and Millie the Bunny!!!  Whee are so happy that you were our secret piggies!!!!  Whee really love your pigture!

Thanks so much for your generosity and for being so wonderful to us!!!

Wheeks of love from,

Blossom, Baby Truffles, Sparkles and mommy Corrine