[Gpdd] Misc: Bertie Pig is a LAPS Pig...Wheeeek!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Jan 6 09:25:55 EST 2009

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
I have been meaning to tell you all that my
Bertie Pig is eligible to join the LAPS group!!
He's actually been a little over 3 pounds for
about a month now, but I just kept forgetting
to tell everyone/pig. He's such a Big Boy, my
goodness and he is constantly eating. I tell
him to slow it down otherwise he'll explode
one day, but he just looks at me funny and
bats his big, beautiful, sweet eyes at me. Well,
the last time I weighed him, he was 3 lbs/1 ounce.
WOW. He gets lots of floortime, and boy! does
he need it--heeee! He has a Huge crush on
Sweetie, Joanne's master and I think he's
getting ready to see if he can take their
relationship to the next level. I just hope that
Sweetie doesn't mind being with a 'bigger' pig.

I know there's a LAPS website and I'm not sure
if I am supposed to send a pigture of Bertie, so
just let me know. I can't access the LAPS website
from work, and my new computer is being
delivered today, I believe. So, I'll be happy to
be back in business and I should hopefully
be able to copy my pigtures from my 'ole busted
computer to my new one...hopefully. Also, I
know that many piggies and slaves are wanting
to see PS's and BP's Holiday 2008 website...

So, Please WELCOME my Big Bertie Boy to
the LAPS club...Wheeeeeek!

      Love 'n Wheeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake
                          & Bertie Pig :-)

Bertie says, "I'm NOT Fat...I'm just Big-Boned!!!"