[Gpdd] Behavior

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 10:46:34 EST 2009

Just a reminder to all that piggies love to chew.  I had been feeling guilty about not letting the girls out enough so I started letting them have free range for almost a whole day on the weekends.  When I had Oreo and Pork Chop I would lift up the lamp cords, but this time I just forgot about it.  I know these three are terrible gnawers.  I can hear them chewing on my end table.  Bad Pigs!!!  But just as an afterthought I lifted up the lamp cord and actually got a shock from it.  It was extremely badly chewed in places.  I'm lucky that none of the girls got hurt or that my apartment didn't burn down.  So, just a reminder to all you slaves.  Watch those electrical cords.  Love, Grace, Gus, Babe and Rusty (with Oreo and Porkster at the Bridge)