[Gpdd] misc: Wheeks to Bernie Pig and Luke

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Wed Jan 7 14:51:37 EST 2009

Dear Bernie Pig and Luke (brrrrrrrr),
We've been wheeking non-stop at our slave, who's getting ready for tax season (Whee say NO to the carrot tax--whee hardly got any carrots at all last year!) to send thank-you's for being our Secret Santas!!!
Wheee opened all our presents on Pigmas morning and it was so exciting. We had lots of special veggies and ate like pigs (wheek, wheek wheek). Wheee loved the new blankie and chewie sticks and all the other great stuff. Slave has TWO pigtures of Princess Snowflake on her desk now, and she says we're leaving the calendar set on February all year! Wheee know how you love your big sis, Bernie! Slave loved the snowflake towels too, Luke. It was a very "snowflake" Pigmas. Silly slave got everything kind of mixed up, so if we missed mentioning anything, be sure that we got and are loving it.
Whee love Pigmas..... Sigh.
Gingerpuff and Miss Muffet
and slave Mary Fran