[Gpdd] MISC Happy Birthday Soulage and Sable

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Jan 8 14:39:56 EST 2009

Debbie,

How wonderful to read that Soulage and Sable have reached their 6th. birthdays after such a terrible start in life.

Our grass and other forage has also been frozen solid and our own produce is stuck fast in the veggie plot. I hope that this cold weather will soon be over for us all as Soulage and Sable really deserve that tasty grass.

Please give them celebratory hugs from us all. Heureuses anniversaires chers petits cochons d'Inde.

We hope that you are doing well yourself.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.