[Gpdd] SILLY- stuffed animals

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu Jan 8 18:03:31 EST 2009

Carla-
  I love Wonderpets too! They're adorable. My little cousin likes to watch them with me (I'm starting him off early!) I have 3 stuffed piggies, but am always looking for more for my collection. I have 2 TY piggies & a piggie I got at the Boyd's Bears store in Gettysburg. I'll have to check out the ones you mentioned & see if they're on the internet. I love the piggie & hamster from the Blockbuster commercials too. Ok, I've babbled long enough! Take care...

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~(& Holli too!)
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/