[Gpdd] Misc: Will you be my Girlfriend, Sweetie???

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Jan 9 09:56:17 EST 2009

Dear Sweetie,
Wheeee have been Pen Pals for a very long
time now and I have enjoyed our Friendship very,
very much. But, I must admit now that I fallen for you
and I hope you feel the same about me. I stare at
your pigture everyday and hope that you will always
be in my life. So, now, I would like to know if you would
be my Girlfriend??? You don't need to answer right
away. Take your time. But, I hoping that your answer
will be "YES!".
                Love Always, Bertie Pig :-)