[Gpdd] Misc: THANK YOU, Secret Santa!!!

McMilton wheekwheek at mcmilton.plus.com
Sat Jan 10 13:43:15 EST 2009

Milton and the Lads would like to say a very special thank you to our
Seekrit Pals for the great Edible Log, which a couple of the lads have
nibbled, those too fat to run through it that is.  The vegetable mix
treats have been put in paper bags for us to seek and destroy, and we
are working our way through the herb treats, yum yum!

Thank you also for the great fashion-conscious headgear card and the
photos of you all enjoying our little parcel, that was a great surprise!

We hope you all had a good Xmas and a have a wonderful 2009!!!

Milton and the Lads

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
27/12/2008 20:49