[Gpdd] Health: Update on Toby's teeth

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 16:33:19 EST 2009

Dear all,

Just a mail to inform you all how Toby is doing, after breaking his top
front teeth from the gums.
Well, he is doing splendid!! His teeth are back to normal length again and
he can bite again, which means he can cut his own veggies in pieces again!!
I think all this feeding veggie strips and checking Toby's teeth, has gotten
my boyfriend Erwin and Toby more attached to each other.
Which of course is good, because this increases my chances of being allowed
to keep the boys...
The shelter has not asked me yet when the boys come back, and Boyfriend has
not told me to take them back...
So as long as neither one of them wants them gone or back, I'm keeping them
right where they are ;)

His teeth grew back at an enormous speed, even this fast that his new teeth
just grew over the old stumps, but I think they have fallen out by now.
At first we thought this was a problem since this stump pushed one of his
teeth to the front, so his new teeth became uneven, but last time we
checked, they looked just fine (same length and straight)
and the stumps were loose.

Thanks to everyone on your advice on what to do with Toby!! it's
unbelievable how quick these toofies grow back...
Toby says wheek to all the beautiful girls over the world, and Chico joins
him in doing so!!

Wheeks,
Chico and Toby, the shelter boys
Guiny, Dunya and Woopy, the Winky girls