[Gpdd] Announce: Princess Snowflake & Bertie Pig's Christmas 2008 Website is coming soon!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Sat Jan 10 17:45:25 EST 2009

Hola Piggies & Slaves!
I am Happy to report that I got my new computer
on Tuesday and I've almost got it all set up and
stuff. Luckily, my 'ole computer crashed before
Christmas so I was able to take pigtures and keep
'em on my camera until I got my new computer.
So, I'll be working on their Holiday website this
wheeekend. Unfortunately though, their Thanksgiving
pigtures are still on my 'ole 'infected' computer, so
if I can get that data off of that machine, then
I'll do their Thansgiving website at a later time.
Better late than never, I suppose. Last night, I was
up late editing their Holiday pigtures and I went
ahead and put them on my Facebook page, so
for you Facebook-fanatics-->you can sneak a peak
at their pigtures.

I hope that all Piggies and Slaves are doing Well.
I know that there are many sick ones out there and
just know I Pray for you all every night and of course,
I Grieve with you when wheee lose one of our little
Friends...

Have a Good Wheeeekend!!

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake and
     Bertie Pig--who seems to have found True LOVE   :-)