[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Tigger

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Jan 11 07:31:58 EST 2009

Stacy,

I am so sorry to read that Tigger has left you for the Rainbow Bridge.

What a wonderful life she enjoyed as one of the pampered Squee Squad. This must have made such a difference to her after the most dreadful start and enabled her to achieve such a good age. It is such a shame that she could not have come to you straight away after being rescued. I have never understood why animals that are part of a court case should have to wait to be rehomed until after the trial, especially when, in this country ( England ) at least, this can take a ridiculously long time.

I had a three legged Piggyfriend called Ping. Like your Tigger she could run as fast as her friends and was never bothered by the missing leg. I like to think that she is running on four legs now and maybe she has met your Tigger at the Bridge.

My most sincere sympathy on your sad loss. R.I.P. sweet Tigger.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.