[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Tigger

Debbie Jones pals4pets at cheerful.com
Tue Jan 13 04:16:26 EST 2009

Stacey and the Squee Squad We just want to add our condolences to the
many you have already received on the departure for The Rainbow Bridge of
your beloved little fighter, Tigger. How delighted we are that you were
able to rescue her and give such a wonderful life with you. She was
certainly a SCAMP, which is a tremendous tribute to the care you were
able to give her, given her horrendous beginnings and resulting
disability. We are sure you did the right thing, allowing her to slip
away with dignity in the peace and security of her loving home. This is
how most of the departed Dolly Mixtures have chosen to make their exit,
and we are sure it is the kindest option in many cases, especially for
SCAMPs who have been ill for a while. As you say, Tigger now has 4 good
legs and is dashing around that Rainbow Meadow gorging herself on the
lush green grass and dandelions and delighting in meeting old friends and
making new ones. She will certainly have known how much she was loved,
and no doubt feel sorry for the hole she has left in your lives and your
hearts. But she will know that you are happy for her to be free from
discomfort at last, and of course will feel eternal gratitude towards you
for having given her such a wonderful life after she had all but given up
hope. Thank you for rescuing her, and for sharing her story with us. We
are thinking of you at this sad time and wish you well. Debbie and the 8
Dolly Mixtures

"We patronize them for their incompleteness,
for their tragic fate of having taken a form so far below ourselves.
And therein we err, and greatly err.
For the animal shall not be measured by man.
In a world older and more complete than ours
they move finished and complete, gifted
with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained,
living by voices we shall never hear.
They are not brethren, they are not underlings;
they are other nations, caught with ourselves
in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners
of the splendour and travail of the earth".
Henry Beston

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses