[Gpdd] Announce: Princess Snowflake & Bertie Pig's Christmas 2008 Website...FINALLY!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Jan 13 09:34:03 EST 2009

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
Well, I Finally finished the piggies' Christmas 2008
website. Sorry it's coming so late. But, hopefully it
will be worth the wait. Oh, and Bertie Pig had a Secret
Santa, but there was a mix up, so his gift hasn't arrived
yet. I didn't want anyone to think that only the Princess
had a Secret Santa. If that were the case, then my
ankles would have bite marks all over them--heeee!

Check it out at:

http://home.roadrunner.com/~lconsuela/Christmas2008.html

ENJOY!!!

                                         Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
    Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake & Bertie Pig :-)