[Gpdd] Misc: Thanks to Snoopy and SnowyBear!

cmartinez36 at comcast.net cmartinez36 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 21:28:29 EST 2009

Dear Snoopy and SnowyBear,

We are writing to send you big wheeks for the lovely Hawaiian treats and surprises, your terrific pigture and note cards featuring K.C. By the way, KC was beautifully photogenic! Our slavey loves the CavyMadness bag, and whee hope she uses it all for our veggies! That's right, Carla, fill it up! We don't know who did the packing, you or Corrine, but you guys sure know how to fit the ma ximum in the smallest envelope . Great spatial skills!

Snoopy, did you know that you and I look enough alike to be brothers!? (that is Apache talking) We need to post a pigture so you can see for yourself. Snowy Bear looks like Apache's faithful friend Snowball who has gone to the Bridge. Itwas really fun to be your Secret Santa Piggies, and we're glad you liked the stuff we sent you. Thanks for returning our packing slip. Slavey realized after the purchase that she had not found a way to prevent that from going to you, instead of to her .

your pigture is on top of our pen, together with Charlie's and Kaylee's holiday greeting. Thank you for your sweet note and thoughts. Happy New Year!

Apache and Remy