[Gpdd] Misc: Thank you Scooter!

dukejan1 at aol.com dukejan1 at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 19:19:40 EST 2009

Scooter,?
I just can't thank you and your Mommy slave enough for sewing such beautiful snugglies for me!? I was thrilled to receive my cozies from Secret Santa, especially 'cause it's starting to get really cold and I love to snuggle.? The scarf was really cool--Mommy slave loves lady bugs---and I agreed she could share.? But she made me promise to share my cozies with my sister Isabel and baby brother Luke.? Thanks also for the miniature pig carvings that are now sitting on a shelf on Mommy slave's secretary.? The card is so pretty---I'll keep that up to look at it and think of you.??
With warmest wheeks,
Lily