[Gpdd] MISC- my website

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Wed Jan 14 20:10:59 EST 2009

  Does anyone know of a website where I can post my piggie photos? My current site won't let me post anymore. I need something free & idiot proof! I'm a computer moron! I really wanted to post pics of our foster piggie Holli & some other stuff & I haven't gotten to yet cause all the sudden my website doesn't want to work. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/