[Gpdd] HEALTH Stasis and Pine Sol

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Jan 15 19:31:55 EST 2009

Joanie,

That is great news about The Bun. I do hope that he/she continues to improve and makes a full recovery. Stasis is very bad news.

As to your rat problem, I had never heard of Pine Sol - no doubt it has never made its way over to the UK - but from what I have read about it on the Internet, it does not seem to be the sort of stuff to be spraying around. I've seen several instances of people suffering from respiratory problems and skin irritation after using it. Is it possible for The Bun and Hershey to be relocated temporarily?

I can't imagine how you could retrieve dead rats from what I assume is the wall cavity without actually dismantling the wall.

I presume that the smell will linger for some time. The aroma from a bowl of pot pourri will surely not be enough to mask the pong but you need something safe.

Any builders or pest control experts amongst our readers?

Hugs for Hershey and The Bun.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.