[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Fireball

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jan 18 13:00:54 EST 2009

Jocelyn, Little John, and Flashbang Fatbottom, please excuse our very belated condolences for Fireball.  We had so hoped that he would be able to recover, and we are so very sorry for his passing.  Our hearts were with you when he went in for his bladderstone surgery, and it was so great that he came through with flying colors.  It was with much sadness, then, that we read of his liver problems and possible diabetes, as well as the noise he made when he was breathing.  Sometimes piggie illnesses remain such a mystery.  Please know that you indeed did everything you could to get him well.  It was so touching to hear of how you told the court office about him when you had to be a juror the day his liver was being checked.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him, such as how he would wheek to wake you up for his breakfast and how looking into his face could take away your stress.  Fireball was a lucky boy to be so loved, and we have no doubt that he knew of his good fortune.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday