[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Tigger

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jan 18 13:22:25 EST 2009

Stacy and the grieving Squee Squad, it was with much sadness that we read of Tigger's passing.  We definitely remember the Maryland piggie rescue of 2004 -- Sunshine (RIP) and Tumbleweed came to us from that awful garage.  Thank you for being part of the rescue efforts by volunteering to clean cages.  We are so sorry that Tigger had lost a leg, but how lucky she was that you adopted her and how wonderful that she knew such love by being a cherished member of your family.  Please know that you did your best to get her well and to help her gain back her weight; it is good that you were able to find out that she had hyperthyroidism so you could get her on the proper medication and keep her weight stable.  We know it was so difficult for you when she didn't want to eat and was so tired as she sat in your lap on her final day.  Yes, we imagine that she indeed was glad to stay in her warm cozy in a clean cage when you had to go to work, and we are sure her journey to the Bridge was a peaceful one.  Please accept our belated condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday