[Gpdd] Ancouncement: Dexter/ Secret Santa

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 19:00:00 EST 2009

>  Dear Dexter,
>      I am so sorry that its taken me so long to write to you. Slave Alge and
I really enjoyed our Christmas package even though she did make us wait until
Christmas to open it. She's sorry too, that she waited because some of the
gifts could have been used before Christmas. But not to worry. My ornament still
got on the tree and with all this snow and ice here, her snowman pin in very
fitting. We are arguing over which of us should have the adorable hand made
Christmas pillow -- its quite beautiful." She seems to think I'd "soil it."
Indeed. I've been snuggling in my comfy cavy cozy and eating my treats, sharing
them with Barnacle Bill. We both thank you very much.

Your friend,
Barnacle Bill and Alge