[Gpdd] Announcement: Tribble/ Secret Santa

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 19:26:33 EST 2009

Dear Tribble,
     Thank you for the pictures and the wonderful cavy-cozy "tunnel." I don't
think I should have to share it with Barnacle Bill but even when I'm in it he
comes charging in and will give me no peace. Of course if he's in his cage, I
don't get bothered. But to tell the truth, it has been fun with both of us
playing in it.
     And I shouldn't be mean to Baracle Bill; he's on antibiotics and has had
blood in his urine. (None now, but it cleared up and then came back all while
on his UTI medication. He's stilll on the medicine which he loves.)   He's
only7 months old so a bladder stone is unlikely, but momma had him x-rayed for
one anyway, just in case. Ebeneezer was misdiagnosed as having a UTI and it was
a bladder stone and the odds were against a successful surgery by the time
Momma found an exotics vet. She says, "the weekend thing." You know how she is
about "suffering." She doesn't want us to suffer.
     But I digressed. The tunnel is really unique and I thank you and your
ever-so-nice slave for picking something I'd so enjoy as well as being so
different. Momma has enjoyed the glasses and has been saying someting about feeling
like an old hippie -- watching a light show on the Christmas tree.

Your friend,
Captain Jack (and Alge)