[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Introducing Edgeworth

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Mon Jan 19 08:58:48 EST 2009

Hello peegies and people,

Yesterday Little John and Flashbang Fatbottom took a trip to meet a rescue for a piggy meet-and-greet hosted at a PetCo for a possible new cage mate. Little John has been moping since Fireball left, while Flashbang tries to snuggle up to Little John like he did to Fireball, but he's having none of it. A clean towel was laid down in the bottom of a shopping cart and all three piggies were introduced. I was expecting a grand piggy melee, but Little John decided the towel was more interesting and starting licking it. Flashbang was bug eyed for a while before sniffing around. There was some chasing after that, but I was amazed how well they were getting along! We tried some other piggies, but they were much more feisty and there was some tooth chattering going on. We took this first piggy home and named him "Edgeworth."

There has been some chasing going on between Flashbang and Edgeworth, but it looks like normal piggy play. This morning Flashbang and Edgeworth were snuggled together in a pigloo! It seems like a really good match. :)

Here's a picture of Edgeworth: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3363/3206568363_4b5031a640_o.jpg !

Jocelyn, Little John, Flashbang Fatbottom, and Edgeworth