[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Welcome to Stuart, Oscar, Cuprum, Hydragyrum, Charlie and Elpis

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jan 19 18:10:27 EST 2009

HELLO AND WELCOME to the gpdd from me in OZ xxxxxx
I have no piggies at the moment as our dear little man Dukey passed over
to the bridge in October last year :o(
I was so sorry to hear about Oscar and his little friend Wild RIP Wild
run free at the bridge, have fun popcorning with the other piggies and
munching on the clover and grass xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You've come to a very friendly forum, everyone is totally in love with
all their animals :o)
Looking forward to hearing more about your lovely piggies.

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx