[Gpdd] Misc: - disgusting and horrific snake videos

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 20 08:39:25 EST 2009

Hi all
I cannot bear to watch or even think about watching those disgusting sounding videos.    It is making me sick just thinking about what those creeps known as human beings are doing to those precious and adorable piggies.   If someone was to grant me 3 wishes........... I would put all 3 wishes into asking that no animal ever again suffers at the hand of any human being!

I can't see u-tube doing anything about the videos - they probably are getting such a large audience and wouldn't want to lose the audience!  To think that the life of a dear little animal could be reduced to a ratings number is so very very sad and pathetic that creepy people get their kicks out of such behaviour.

Let's all pray that someone with some goodness in their heart stops this behaviour and stops recording the behaviour;

Julie & her very precious & beloved piggies here (Donald, Wheeky, Joey, Kimba)
and at the Bridge (Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie, Brandy - oh!,  how desperately  I miss my boys!