[Gpdd] Misc: You tube snake videos complete

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 21:54:32 EST 2009

Yes-- videos, plural. I did a you tube search on "snakes and guinea pigs." I
saw only the tiny pictures beside each title (and tried to avoid looking
directly at them) so think that the only way to address it to You Tube is to
protest the category. Surely there is some legal was to prevent this. But probably
not. Rodents aren't yet offered legal protections to the best of my knowledge
and then there's the old fall-back of "feeder animals." The thought sickens me.
I'm sure one could run a "rats and snakes" search among others and come up
with things equally abominable.
     Thanks for an address, Luita. If anyone missed it, it was:
service at youtube.com

Alge, who just doesn't understand....