[Gpdd] health: trigger

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 21 10:15:27 EST 2009

Hello fellow guinea pig lovers:)
well not a good day.. little Trigger is still not better.. and today he seems to have turned worse.. just when i think he was getting better.. so have a visit with vet today.. he is having labored breathing.. was on sulfamethoxazole  twice a day for 10 days.. he seemed like he ws turning around.. but this morning is another story.. Ihave been giving him cc to keep up his strenght while i was doing the antiboitic..  I just feel so bad for the little fellow.. he is such a sweet pig.. Will let you know what i find out.. but just wanted to up date you on little Trigger. he is only 4 months old.. He was one of two surprises our little rescue piggie amilea  gave us:)
Paw hugs to you all,
Jean and misfits 14